SCHOOL LUNCH MENUS
The Friends offer a lunch program for school groups year round. There are two options – Hearth & Home or Backyard BBQ . Please choose one package per class.
Hearth & Home $11.50/meal
- Ukrainian Platter: Kovbasa, pyrohy, borshch & garden salad
- Farmer’s Lunch: Ham roast, dilled new potatoes & roast garden vegetables (GF)
- BBQ grilled Chicken: Chicken Beet & Garden vegetable salad with maple dressing & cheesy garlic toast (GF/Vegetarian Available)
Backyard BBQ $9.50/meal
- Hamburger / Hot Dog w/ mac and cheese, fresh fruit cup, fresh baked cookie, & water or juice
- BBQ Chicken Wrap / Ham & Cheddar Wrap / Veggie Wrap (GF Available) w/ garden salad & maple dressing, fresh fruit cup, fresh baked cookie, & water or juice
The Friends of the Ukrainian Village Food Services supports local, ethical, sustainable producers. Many products are made in house, and guaranteed nut free. Allergies and religious restrictions are honored wherever possible. Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Cory Rakowski, Director of Food Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 780-662-3855 ext 1163.
To order please complete this form and email or fax it (780-662-3273).