DIRECTOR NOMINATION FORM
ФОРМА НОМІНАЦІЇ ДИРЕКТОРА
I, ________________________________________ would like to express my interest for the position of _____________________ (for a one or two-year term**) on the Board of the Friends of the Ukrainian Village Society, as of the Annual General Meeting to be held on March 26, 2017.
I declare that I am a member in good standing*. I also declare that I have reviewed the job description for the position I am running for, that I understand my responsibilities and have the necessary skills and qualifications.
Phone No.: _____________________________________________
Membership # ______________________
Please send this form, attach all documents, and email or mail to:
Friends of the Ukrainian Village Society
c/o 8820 – 112 Street, Edmonton, AB T6G 2P8
- Complete and submit this nomination form
- Agree to complete a Criminal Records Check (can be completed upon election)
- Provide a resume and cover letter
THIS NOMINATION FORM AND ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BE RECEIVED BY MARCH 3, 2017.
* A Member in Good Standing is someone who:
- Is at least 18 years of age
- Holds a current membership
** In compliance with the 2016 revised by-laws of the Friends of the Ukrainian Village Society, all positions for the board will be up for election in 2017. Half the positions will be for a one-year period, the other half for a two-year period.
One year period positions:
- First Vice-President
- Member-at-Large (4 positions)
Two year period positions:
- Second Vice-President
- Member-at-Large (3 positions)